The Zeta Sigma Chapter was chartered March 22, 1983. In its first year, the chapter achieved the honor of distinguished Chapter. Beginning in the year 1984-85, the Chapter earned the highest recognition as a Superior Chapter and has maintained this status for twenty-six years. Zeta Sigma's accomplishments reflect the excellence of North Carolina A&T State University
Ronnie Melvin- President
Rian Lewis- 1st Vice President
Danielle Alston- 2nd Vice President
Chanale Propst- Reporting Secretary
Taylor Dicks- Recording Secretary
Brittany Moore- Treasurer
Na-im Butler- Member-at-Large
Shernelia Cooper- Member-at-Large
Kim Brown- Member-at-Large
Stephanie Penny- Member-at-Large
Ronnie Melvin- Mr. Beta Alpha Psi
Danielle Alston- Ms. Beta Alpha Psi
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Lisa Owens-Jackson
1. To maintain superior status for the twenty-first consecutive year and for the twenty-second year of the Zeta Sigma Chapter's existence.
2. To sponsor programs that will aid professional and personal development of students in accounting, finance, and management information systems
3. To provide Principles of Accounting tutorials for students at North Carolina A & T State University
4. To enhance community relations by providing voluntary income tax assistance to the community and other services to various school and community groups.
5. To foster cohesion within the Zeta Sigma Chapter through team-building activities.
6. To strengthen professional relationships between the faculty and students of the accounting, finance and management information systems departments.
7. To inform high school students of opportunities that exist in business information professions and to promote the collegiate studies of such professions.
8. To build networks between students and professionals in accounting, finance, and management information systems through fraternal activities.
9. To magnify the presence of the Zeta Sigma Chapter in the School of Business & Economics and throughout the campus of North Carolina A & T State University.
10. To excite the environment by pervading it with professional, community and social activities
Department of Accounting
School of Business and Economics
North Carolina A&T State University
1601 East Market Street
Greensboro, NC 27411
Attention: Beta Alpha Psi