Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
N.C. A&T State University is the top HBCU (historically black college or university) in the state of North Carolina for the third consecutive year.
Each year hundreds of local, national and global companies attend the annual Career Awareness Program and Career Fair at N.C. A&T.
Brianna Benedict, a graduate student in the department of industrial and systems engineering has been invited to participate in the White House Maker Faire.
University Events Center