Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
Dr. Gregory Goins, associate professor of biology at North Carolina A&T State University, has been named a White House Champion of Change.
An industrial engineer working at the nano level and a clinical psychologist working at the community level represent A&T in the Triad Business Journal’s 2015 40 Leaders Under 40.
Members of the N.C. A&T Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Group to investigate the little-known dynamics of wintertime air pollution.
University Events Center