Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
North Carolina A&T State University honored three outstanding individuals with the first Chancellor’s Legacy Award on Saturday, April 23 during the university’s 125th Anniversary Scholarship Gala.
Around 6 p.m., April 21, members of the 2016-17 Executive Board of the Student Government Association officially took the oath of office and the newly minted student body president, Jordan Alexander Greene addressed the audience to reiterate his campaign platform, “All or Nothing.”
North Carolina A&T State University announces it will host a public meeting of the Board for International Food and Agricultural Development (BIFAD).
University Events Center