Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
Celena Alford of N.C. A&T has been awarded a Fulbright Study/Research Grant to the Philippines for the 2015‐16 academic year.
U.S. News & World Report has ranked North Carolina A&T State University among the Best Online Programs for Veterans.
Now that the class of 2015 has turned its tassel, it’s time for the newly elected Student Government Association to begin its tenure.
University Events Center