Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
Through a pioneering mentorship program developed by Verizon, 400 middle school boys in Greensboro are working with top, local innovators at North Carolina A&T State University
Dr. Hassan Rashid Al-Derham, an alumnus of North Carolina A&T State University, has been appointed the sixth president of Qatar University in Doha, Qatar.
North Carolina A&T State University has been ranked among North Carolina’s top 10 by MONEY magazine Best Colleges.
University Events Center