Cooperative Extension Programs
Through its programs in 4-H and Youth Development, Agriculture and Natural Resources, Community and Rural Development and Family and Consumer Sciences, Cooperative Extension embraces emerging issues with research-based programs focused on nine major goals which bring Extension to you and to your community:
1) Community, Leader and Volunteer Development
2) Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
3) Energy Conservation and Alternatives
4) Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resource Management
5) Healthy Weight and Chronic Disease Prevention
6) Life Skills and Parenting
7) Sustainable, Profitable and Safe Plant, Animal and Food Systems
8) Workforce and Economic Development
9) Youth and Adults Achieve Educational Success
The Cooperative Extension Program is located in Coltrane Hall on campus. (336) 334-7956.
Stunned is one of the words Shirley Frye used to describe her feelings regarding the news that the YWCA Greensboro named its newly renovated 19,300 square foot permanent facility in her honor.
For 20 years North Carolina A&T State University professor Gail Wiggins has been one of the driving forces and coordinators of the university’s annual National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) Multimedia Short Course.
Dr. Musibau Shofoluwe, professor of Technology at North Carolina A&T State University, has been awarded a fellowship by the Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program to travel to Nigeria.
University Events Center