Voices Reaching Vision
Voices Reaching Vision helps emergent leaders become more effective in reaching their community vision. This program builds on the skills learned in Community Voices. Participants can assess their organization, determine opportunities for community and economic development and learn the skills they need to mobilize financial and human resources for their organization. Participants take an active role in the learning sessions, engaging with a facilitator.
Voices Reaching Vision aims to help participants identify:
- Organizational vision, by assessing their own structure and that of other groups.
- Critical issues, needs and concerns, to craft a vision and strategy for their organization.
- Organizational goals, objectives, and action steps, and turn them into opportunities for community and economic development.
- Funding needs and develop strategies to meet those needs.
- Individuals, organizations, business and institutions with whom to form working relationships.
Michelle Eley, Ph.D.
Community and Economic Development Specialist
North Carolina A&T State University
The Cooperative Extension Program
P.O. Box 21928
Greensboro, NC 27420-1928
Phone: (336) 334-7956