Agricultural Communications and Marketing Services (AgComm)
Agricultural Communications and Marketing Services (AgComm) is the central communications arm of the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (SAES), and also serves communications and marketing functions for the school’s academic units.
Our role is to support the Extension and research agendas, and to develop robust marketing for our academic studies, in keeping with the strategic priorities of the University and the school. We work to develop relationships with all constituents both internal and external to SAES and North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University through timely accurate communications.
- support the mission and strategic direction and priorities of the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (SAES) and the University
- collaborate with the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences and University leaders to determine the messages to be conveyed to internal and external audiences through, through digital, broadcast and print mediums,
- convey the messages that provide evidence that agriculture is a dynamic, rapidly changing industry and that it embodies all the occupations connected with the research, production, processing, marketing, and distribution of farm related products,
- build SAES pride through proactive branding, marketing, communications, and public relations initiatives,
- provide communications and marketing services to our Cooperative Extension and research faculty and administration, including: marketing communications; recruitment and enrollment marketing and communications; video and photography; editorial services; graphic design print production; distribution support, and other services to connect our current students, prospective students, the community, families and friends to the School and the University, and
- support the advocacy for School needs and priorities to local, state, and federal funding agencies, the general public, and especially the agricultural community across the state.
The Ag Communications and Marketing Services Team and its extended partners are committed to implementing innovative business solutions to improve our day-to-day operations and customer service.