International Trade Center
The North Carolina A&T State University International Trade Center will promote economic development through rural business/entrepreneurship and international trade.
The North Carolina A&T State University International Trade Center aspires to be clientele-driven to serve the public’s needs through education, outreach, and research in issues that affect trade and development.
In relation to the School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (SAES) strategic plan and the University’s , the specific objectives and goals of the center include the following:
- Provide education for graduate students with international trade interest.
- Provide outreach services for small scale farmers and small-to-medium businesses
- Conduct research on issues that affect trade and development
- Develop strategic partnerships and linkages
Dr. Osei-Agyeman Yeboah
Dr. Richard Robbins
Sandra R. Simmons
Associates and Partners:
- Dr. Terrence Thomas, Director of the SAES Advanced Survey Research Laboratory
- Dr. Omoanghe S. Isikhuemhen, Mushroom Specialist
- Dr. Kenrett Jefferson-Moore, Assistant Professor in Agribusiness
- Mr. John Paul Owens, Director for Master’s International Peace Corps Program