The Graduate School
NC A&T offers 45 master’s concentrations through 30 degree programs and 11 doctoral concentrations through 9 doctoral degree programs, as well as a number of certificate programs through colleges and schools, with cutting-edge research opportunities within interdisciplinary research centers.
Top Graduate School News & Announcements
- N.C. A&T Receives Carnegie’s Community Engagement Classification
- A&T Programs Ranked Nationally
- N.C. A&T Maintains No. 2 Spot for Social Mobility
- A&T Gets Approval for MBA Program
- NCA&T ranked #1 in the nation among public historically black colleges and universities
The Triangle Business Journal has reported that N.C. A&T ranks No. 1 among HBCUs in North Carolina and No. 4 in the UNC System for the highest return on investment.
An agriculture research project at N.C. A&T will establish recommendations for small-scale urban vegetable production for the Piedmont.
A group of undergraduates are researching the movement of hurricanes, design of small-satellite systems and other earth science and engineering systems.
University Events Center