North Carolina A&T State University is a member of the University of North Carolina system and is located in Greensboro in the state of North Carolina, USA. The Graduate School at North Carolina A&T State University offers 9 doctoral degree programs (11 concentrations), 29 master's degree programs (46 concentrations), one post-master’s certificate program, and 8 post-baccalaureate certificate programs in collaboration with the following schools and colleges: School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and Economics, School of Education, College of Engineering, School of Technology, and the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering. Degrees offered include PhD, MA, MAEd, MAT, MBA, MS, MSA, and MSW. Currently, six graduate programs including one doctoral program, five master’s programs and one post-baccalaureate certificate program are available online through distance education. NC A&T also offers a variety of financial assistance options for graduate study.
NC A&T does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
News & Announcements
- A&T is top ranked public HBCU in the nation with nationally ranked programs
- Public HBCU #1
- Industrial and Systems Engineering #69
- Social Work (joint with UNCG) #104
- Mechanical Engineering #128
- Online Graduate Information Technology #16
- Online Graduate Education programs #125
- Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs for Veterans #16
- Online Graduate Education Programs for Veterans #112
- A&T celebrates 125 years of excellence, innovation and pride
- A&T is Money magazine's Top 10 Best College in NC
- Engineering Research Center featured in NSF Science Nation
- A&T Graduates' ROI is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T Receives Carnegie’s Community Engagement Classification
- A&T Programs Ranked Nationally
- N.C. A&T Maintains No. 2 Spot for Social Mobility
- A&T Gets Approval for MBA Program
- NCA&T ranked #1 in the nation among public historically black colleges and universities
Through the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering, North Carolina A&T State University is part of a collaboration being funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF) to advance research, education and infrastructure in nanoscale science, engineering and technology.
North Carolina A&T State University and Duke University have been awarded a $3 million National Science Foundation (NSF) Research Traineeship grant to develop a program for graduate students who are interested in microbiome research.
Dr. Shirley Malcom, head of education and human resource programs at the American Association for the Advancement of Science, will present the inaugural lecture of the Willie A. Deese Global Lecture Series.
University Events Center