As a land-grant doctoral research university, N.C. A&T offers tremendous educational value, particularly for North Carolina residents. Learn how we can help you pay for your graduate education through fellowships, assistantships, scholarships and other financial aid. The actual cost of your education will depend on how many credit hours you plan to take each semester and whether you are a North Carolina resident.
- Tuition and Fees 2011-2112
- Tuition and Fees 2012-2013
- Tuition and Fees 2013-2014
- After the 2013-14 academic year, tuition for students enrolled in the Joint Master of Social Work program will be billed at a higher rate than the regular tuition for graduate programs. Students and applicants and advised to contact the Treasurer's office or website for more information.
- MBA students: A $1,000 tuition increase is being reviewed at this time. If approved, this tuition increase will be effective for MBA students starting from Fall 2015.
Fellowships & Assistantships
We have established a number of fellowships and assistantships that reward high-achieving applicants to our graduate program. No separate application is necessary. Students will be nominated by their faculty advisor. Please follow the links below for information on tuition and fees as well as various forms of financial assistance. Graduate studies are often funded by university supported teaching assistantships, research assistantships, fellowships and federal student aid programs.
- Graduate School Assistantships
- Graduate Research Assistantship Openings
- Graduate School Supplemental Tuition Awards
- Other Campus Assistantships
- Assistantship contract
- Federal Student Aid - FAFSA: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Title III HBGI Fellowships
- National Funding Sources
Office of Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid works diligently with each and every graduate student to secure grants, scholarships, work-study jobs and low-interest loans to help pay for their education. Contact the financial aid office to start the application process.