We are available to help you in navigating your graduate studies and in ensuring your success. We welcome you to explore this site for helpful information and advice on your academic program requirements, academic policies and procedures, financial assistance, and links to a wide array of campus based and external resources. Click on the links below for additional information. We welcome your feedback; please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduate School Resources
- Graduate Catalog
- Graduate Assistant Training
- Professional Development Resources
- Workshops for Graduate Students
- Graduate Student Council
- Summer Session Calendar
- University Academic Calendar (Fall and Spring Deadlines)
- Apply for Graduation
- Thesis Dissertation Guidelines
- You may register for classes using our online course registration system: Aggie Access On-Line. You can access this by selecting Aggie Access Online from the next web page when you click on Student Gateway. You will need a Student ID and PIN in order to register for classes. For detailed information, see the University Registrar’s webpage.
- Student Affairs
- Email Support
- Student Handbook
- Greater Greensboro Consortium
Need technical support or assistance? Many of your answers are found online, Aggie Tech Support. Or call (336) 334-7195.