We are very pleased that you are interested in a graduate program at North Carolina A&T State University. Hopefully you have had a chance to explore our graduate and research programs. Take the first step towards fulfilling your graduate education plans by completing and submitting our online application. Please read the general instructions before submitting your application. Our online admission portal will allow you to not only submit your application but also monitor the status of your application and communicate with us. Also, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-285-2366 if you have any questions. We look forward to having you as a member of the Aggie family soon! APPLY NOW!
- Admission Application Requirements and Instructions
- Apply for Admission
- Application for Re-enrollment
- Graduate School Open Houses
- Greater Greensboro Consortium
- Domestic or International Applicant?
- International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO)
- Supplemental Application (MAT only)
- Joint Doctoral Program in Technology Management with Indiana State University
Dr. Gregory Goins, associate professor of biology at North Carolina A&T State University, has been named a White House Champion of Change.
An industrial engineer working at the nano level and a clinical psychologist working at the community level represent A&T in the Triad Business Journal’s 2015 40 Leaders Under 40.
Members of the N.C. A&T Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Group to investigate the little-known dynamics of wintertime air pollution.
University Events Center