Exploring Graduate School
Interested in becoming an Aggie? Would you like to learn more about the Graduate School at NC A&T State University? Are you interested in a campus tour? If so, a NCAT Graduate School Open House is for you! On selected afternoons during the Fall and Spring semesters, we will be holding Graduate Open Houses for prospective students (generally those who have not yet applied to the Graduate School) wanting to learn more about graduate education at NC A&T State University.
We have two options for you to choose from: Graduate Open House or Graduate Admission Information Session.
- Graduate Open House includes meetings regarding financing graduate studies, campus life and resources for graduate students, and breakouts with a representative faculty/graduate student from the department specified upon registration; if available.
- Graduate Admission Information Session includes a welcome session with the Graduate School staff on the admission process and a campus tour.
Graduate Admissions Information Sessions
This event will include a short information session presented by the Graduate School on the admission process and will end with a campus tour.
- Tuesday, September 30 (1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, October 23 (1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
Each information session will include a session with the Graduate School staff, Financial Aid, and current A&T students from various departments. It will also include a tour of NC A&T State University’s beautiful campus!
Graduate Open House
Thursday, September 25 (6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.)
- College of Engineering
- School of Technology
- Joint School of Nanoscience/Nanoengineering
Thursday, October 30 (6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.)
- School of Education
- School of Business and Economics
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
Open House will provide the opportunity to meet with faculty from academic departments. If you are interested in meeting with an academic department before this allotted time, please contact the academic department directly to set up a meeting before or after the Open House event. Contact information may be found by visiting Academic Programs.
Reserve Your Space!
Reservations are REQUIRED for the information sessions and open houses. Register early, space is limited. If you RSVP for a date and are later unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible. Directions and location for on campus events will be sent to you as confirmation of your RSVP. This will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. See registration section below for more information on submitting your RSVP.
Where to report?
The Open House events will be held in 123 Gibbs Hall located near the Bluford Libary.
Where to Park?
Hourly parking is available in the University Laurel Street Parking Deck located next to the Bluford Library. There are also a limited number of metered parking near Gibbs Hall on East Market Street.
How do I Register to Attend?
Register in 3 Easy Steps
- Click Here to create an account or login to your existing account
- Click the link "You are invited to attend an event"
- Choose your event and click the "RSVP" link to the specific event/date
You will be sent an email from the Graduate School confirming your RSVP. You are NOT registered to attend until you receive the confirmation email from the Graduate School. If you have questions, feel free to contact the Graduate School at (336) 285-2366.
*Audio and video of these sessions may be recorded.