Joint Program in Technology Management with Indiana State University
North Carolina A&T State University School of Technology and Indiana State University
School of Technology offers a joint doctor of philosophy consortium degree program in Technology. The specializations, program requirements, and admission requirements are listed below:
Human Resource Development and Training
The Ph.D. in Technology Management consists of a minimum of 90 hours of course work and research at the post-baccalaureate level. Included is course work in a general technology core, a research core, a technical specialization, an internship, a residency requirement, and a dissertation.
Admission to the program is based on students meeting the following standards. The qualitative standards identified below reflect the minimum necessary for admission but do not ensure admittance. Completed application mailed to the School of Graduate Studies at Indiana State University. The on-line application can be found at www.indstate.edu/grad/applications.html.
- Bachelor’ degree from an accredited university with a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Minimum cumulative master’s level grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate Record Examination minimum scores of 500 on the verbal, quantitative, and analytical general tests.
- Five letters of recommendation.
- Employer validation of 2000 hours of occupational experience related to a technical specialization.
- Written statement including reasons for selecting the program, specialization, and goals upon graduation.
If you have already been admitted and would like to take courses at NC A&T, you must complete our online PBS application. If you need assistance with this process, contact Mr. George McCormick at email@example.com.