The Graduate School
The Graduate School at North Carolina A&T State University offers 9 doctoral degree programs (11 concentrations), 29 master's degree programs (46 concentrations), one post-master’s certificate program, and 8 post-baccalaureate certificate programs in collaboration with the following schools and colleges: School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and Economics, School of Education, College of Engineering, School of Technology, and the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering. Currently, six graduate programs including one doctoral program, five master’s programs and one post-baccalaureate certificate program are available through distance education. NC A&T also offers a variety of financial assistance options for graduate study.
Top Graduate School News & Announcements
- Engineering Research Center featured in NSF Science Nation
- A&T Graduates' ROI is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T Receives Carnegie’s Community Engagement Classification
- A&T Programs Ranked Nationally
- N.C. A&T Maintains No. 2 Spot for Social Mobility
- A&T Gets Approval for MBA Program
- NCA&T ranked #1 in the nation among public historically black colleges and universities
Through a pioneering mentorship program developed by Verizon, 400 middle school boys in Greensboro are working with top, local innovators at North Carolina A&T State University
Dr. Hassan Rashid Al-Derham, an alumnus of North Carolina A&T State University, has been appointed the sixth president of Qatar University in Doha, Qatar.
North Carolina A&T State University has been ranked among North Carolina’s top 10 by MONEY magazine Best Colleges.
University Events Center