News & Announcements
- Congratulations to our Three Minute Thesis (3MT) Competition winners: Rohit Ranabhat (First Place), Muhammed Imam (Runner-Up), and Antoinette Bonnie Candia-Bailey (People's Choice Award)!
- Learn more about managing your finances for graduate school at GradSense.
School of Education among Best Values in the State
The National Council on Teacher Quality (NCTQ) ranked the School of Education at North Carolina A&T State University No. 4 in North Carolina as a “Best Value” college of education. The national, non-partisan research and policy organization on education ranked N.C. A&T No. 5 for the graduate program in secondary education. Colleges of education listed as “Best Value” scored highest on a combination of quality and affordability factors, average teacher salary and how well the school prepares future teachers for the realities of the classroom as shown on PathToTeach, NCTQ’s website billed as the consumer guide to colleges of education. NCTQ used an A-F grading scale and standardizing measures to allow comparison (such as salaries adjusted for equivalent purchasing power). Across 35 states, a total of 416 programs received a grade of A or B. The graduate program at A&T received the grade of A-.
- A&T is top ranked public HBCU in the nation with nationally ranked programs
- Public HBCU #1
- Industrial and Systems Engineering #69
- Social Work (joint with UNCG) #104
- Mechanical Engineering #128
- Online Graduate Information Technology #16
- Online Graduate Education programs #125
- Online Graduate Computer Information Technology Programs for Veterans #16
- Online Graduate Education Programs for Veterans #112
- A&T celebrates 125 years of excellence, innovation and pride
- A&T is Money magazine's Top 10 Best College in NC
- A&T Graduates' ROI is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T Receives Carnegie’s Community Engagement Classification
- N.C. A&T Maintains No. 2 Spot for Social Mobility
- A&T Gets Approval for MBA Program
- NCA&T ranked #1 in the nation among public historically black colleges and universities
N.C. A&T does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator at email@example.com.
Dr. Salil Desai, associate professor in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) at North Carolina A&T State University was recently awarded the distinguished Chao and Trigger Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer Award from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the Outstanding Mid-Career Teaching Award by the American Society for Engineering Education in the manufacturing engineering division.
North Carolina A&T State University Athletics mourns the passing of former radio broadcaster for Aggies football and N.C. A&T Sports Hall of Fame member, Melvin C. Swann Jr., (Aug. 20, 1935-June 4, 2016).
Collard connoisseurs rejoice. Researchers at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University are demonstrating environmentally friendly methods to reduce bugs on the greens, during the 15th annual Small Farms Field Day.