The Graduate School
The Graduate School at North Carolina A&T State University offers 9 doctoral degree programs (11 concentrations), 29 master's degree programs (46 concentrations), one post-master’s certificate program, and 8 post-baccalaureate certificate programs in collaboration with the following schools and colleges: School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and Economics, School of Education, College of Engineering, School of Technology, and the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering. Currently, six graduate programs including one doctoral program, five master’s programs and one post-baccalaureate certificate program are available through distance education. NC A&T also offers a variety of financial assistance options for graduate study.
NC A&T does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
News & Announcements
- Engineering Research Center featured in NSF Science Nation
- A&T Graduates' ROI is Among North Carolina's Highest
- N.C. A&T Receives Carnegie’s Community Engagement Classification
- A&T Programs Ranked Nationally
- N.C. A&T Maintains No. 2 Spot for Social Mobility
- A&T Gets Approval for MBA Program
- NCA&T ranked #1 in the nation among public historically black colleges and universities