Contact: 524 McNair Hall
Fax: (336) 334-7716
ELEN 668 - Automatic Control Theory
ELEN865 - Theory of Linear Systems
"Hybrid modeling and control”, “Cooperative control of multi agent systems”, “Aerial robotics and flight control systems”, “Modeling, Optimization and cooperative control of distributed systems”, “Decentralized supervisory control”, “Discrete event systems”, "Distributed decision making for large scale systems"
- A. Karimoddini, H. Lin, B. M. Chen, and T. H. Lee, “A Bumpless Hybrid Supervisory Control Mechanism for the Formation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, Mechatronics, 23(6), pp 677-688, 2013.
- A. Karimoddini, H. Lin, B. M. Chen, and T. H. Lee, “Hybrid three-dimensional formation control for unmanned helicopters”, Automatica, 49(2), pp 424-433, 2013.
- A. Karimoddini, H. Lin, B. M. Chen, and T. H. Lee, “Hybrid Formation Control of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, Mechatronics, 21(5), pp. 886-898, 2011.
- A. Davari, M. H. Marhaban, S. Bahari M. Noor, M. Karimadini, A. Karimoddini, “Parameter estimation of K-distributed sea clutter based on fuzzy inference and Gustafson-Kessel clustering”, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 163(1), pp. 45-53, 2011.
- A. Karimoddini, G. Cai, B.M. Chen, H. Lin, T. H. Lee, “Hierarchical Control Design of a UAV Helicopter”, in Advances in Flight Control Systems, INTECH, Vienna, Austria, 2011.
- A. Karimoddini, H. Lin, B. M. Chen, and T. H. Lee, “Hierarchical Hybrid Modelling and Control of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles”, submitted for publication