Welcome to the CBBE Department
Chemical, Biological and Bio engineering are core engineering disciplines central to the College, the University's mission and its land grant heritage. The breadth of these disciplines connects to other academic programs internally as well as externally. The interdisciplinary links have allowed us to develop strengths in emerging areas of engineering, while maintaining our excellence in more traditional areas.
We invite you to browse our web site and learn more about our undergraduate and graduate programs, our student team projects, sponsored research programs, talented and highly qualified faculty. Other links on the home page point to information of interest to our alumni and friends. We're glad you chose to visit our web site, and hope you'll stay awhile and learn more about us!
Our central goal is to continue on this path of excellence in all facets of research, education, and service to the state and the nation. We are proud of our accomplishments and welcome your involvement in our educational and research activities.
Dr. Stephen Knisley
Chairman and Professor, Chemical, Biological and Bioengineering Department
North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
Dr. Salil Desai, associate professor in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE) at North Carolina A&T State University was recently awarded the distinguished Chao and Trigger Outstanding Young Manufacturing Engineer Award from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the Outstanding Mid-Career Teaching Award by the American Society for Engineering Education in the manufacturing engineering division.
North Carolina A&T State University Athletics mourns the passing of former radio broadcaster for Aggies football and N.C. A&T Sports Hall of Fame member, Melvin C. Swann Jr., (Aug. 20, 1935-June 4, 2016).
Collard connoisseurs rejoice. Researchers at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University are demonstrating environmentally friendly methods to reduce bugs on the greens, during the 15th annual Small Farms Field Day.
- FAQs Undergraduate
- Honor Society News
- Chemical Undergraduate student, Uduak Ndoh, named Assistant Dean
- Bioengineering Masters Student, Mr. Nava Rijal Wins 5th Annual COE Graduate Student Research Poster Competition
- Bioengineering Undergraduate Student, Mrs. Jamila Sylvester Wins Big Idea Competition 2016
- honor society news 2015
- Watch the CBBE Video
- Bioengineering Masters Student Wins 2015 North Carolina A&T State University Outstanding Thesis Award
- CBBE hosts Dean's Distinguished speaker, Dr. Joseph DeSimone, Chancellor's Eminent Professor of Chemistry, UNC
- Faculty Elected by AIChE
- Faculty Elected by UNC Board of Governors
- AIChE (MAC) Upcoming Events
- Professor Research
- Graduating "Class of 2013"