Transfer Student Information
NC Community College Transfer Students
We appreciate your interest in pursuing a degree in the College of Engineering and are ready to assist you in achieving your goal! Students who desire to transfer into one of the engineering programs from another institution should also visit the university transfer webpage for pertinent information.
The following curriculum guides contain the admission requirements for NC Community College transfer students. To assist you in making the transition smoother, we have included a list of frequently asked questions.
These pages will answer many of your questions about transferring to the College of Engineering.
We will be glad to help you plan your courses or answer any transfer
questions you may have. First, browse our web pages then call us at
(336) 285-2640 to ask questions or schedule an appointment. We look forward to speaking with you!
Departmental Transfer Coordinators
Chemical, Biological and Bioengineering
Dr. Shamsuddin Ilias
Civil and Architectural Engineering
Dr. Sameer Hamoush
Ms. Shearon Brown
Computer Engineering and Electrical Engineering
Dr. Ali Abu-Fadl
Industrial & Systems Engineering
Dr. Dan Mountjoy
Dr. Shih-Liang Wang
- BS Architectural Engineering
- BS Bioengineering
- BS Biological Engineering (Bioprocess Engr)
- BS Biological Engineering (Natural Resources)
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Computer Engineering
- BS Computer Science
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Industrial and Systems Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering (Aerospace)