New CAS Family Members
Tracey Holder-Wallace - Grants Specialist (COAS)
- Housed in the Dean’s Office in the General Classroom Building, Tracey has responsibility for coordinating the grants efforts of the Dean’s Office and the College. She works closely with the Deans, Chairpersons and PIs to implement grant initiatives, education and pre/post award processes.
Sharon L. Goins - Administrative Support Associate (Mathematics)
- Sharon comes back to the College after time away to pursue her educational goals. In her role in the Mathematics Department, Sharon lends primary administrative support to the Mathematics chairperson, faculty and students, and also serves as the building representative for Marteena Hall.
Our temporary employees are important to maintaining the daily operations of our departments and offices, and serve as a vital part of the College. They handle a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to frontline support, student registration, travel authorizations & reimbursements, class scheduling, purchase/room requests, budget managements, etc. Our current temporary employees are:
- Sandra Fanning-Garner – Biology Department
- Bernadette Smith-Murray – Chemistry Department
- Kiticia Hayes – Journalism & Mass Communication
- Marisa Williams – Dean’s Office