Dr. Debasish Kuila,
Professor of Chemistry, Phone: 336-285-2443 (O), Office: NSB 342, Email: email@example.com
EducationB. Sc. (Honours in Chemistry) – 1976, University of Calcutta, India-
M. Sc. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry – 1979, Indian Inst. of Technology, Madras, India
M. Phil. in Chemistry – 1982, The City University of New York, NY
Ph. D. in Inorganic (Phy. Org.) Chemistry – 1984, The City University of New York, NY
MI- Research Fellow - 1984-1985, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor,
Staff/Postdoctoral Fellow - 1985-1987, Los Alamos National Lab, Los Alamos, NM
Research Associate - 1988-1992, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
AWARDS and HONORS
- Invited to present a Plenary Lecture at the International Workshop on Defining Issues in Biofuels R&D”, Cetraro (Calabria), Italy, August 3-7, 2008.
- Gordon Research Conference on Biomaterials 2005 and 2007
- Gordon Research Conference on Biophysical Aspects of Photosynthesis 1991
- Mina S. Rees Scholarship in Sciences and Mathematics of CUNY, Hunter College, for outstanding performances in teaching and research, 1983.
- University Fellowship of CUNY, New York, NY, 1981-83
- Merit Scholarship in M. Sc. at I.I.T., Madras, India, 1977-79