Dr. William K. Adeniyi
Associate Professor of Chemistry, 335 NSB; Tel: (336) 285-2228, Email: email@example.com
1992 Ph.D. Analytical Chemistry, Baylor University, Waco, Texas; M.S. Chemistry, Loyola University of Chicago, Chicago, Il.; BA, Hampton University, Hampton, Va.
1994-present, Associate Professor, Chemistry Department, N.C. A&T
1990-94: Assistant Professor, Chemistry Department, N.C. A&T
Honors and Awards:
- Citation Award for the Faculty of the Year by College of Arts & Sciences, (2003).
- NSF Fellowship in Research for an academic year at Georgia Insititute of Technology, Atlanta, Ga. (2000/2001).
- Madison Who's Who in Science and Engineering, (2010-2011).
- Research Fellows at the Oakridge National Laboratoryfor three summers (1992, 1993, 1994) and Los Alamos National Laboratory/Chemistry. Department, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces for two summers, (1998, 1999).
- Successfully chaired four Symposia, two of which distinguished Nobel Laurates, Sir Harold Kroto February 28, 2008 and Professor Roald Hoffmann, October 21, 2011 were Plenary and Keynote Speakers.