How to Register
In addition to providing online registration and posting current course information, this website provides other services to our students.
Sign in to create your own student profile so that you can:
- Register online, anytime at your convenience.
- Get email reminders for class starting dates.
- Create and update your own student profile, which you can access anytime and keep up-to-date (for example, with address or phone number changes).
- Review and print your Continuing Education student transcript at any time.
- Review and print your certificate at the completion of class.
- Review and monitor your financial transactions with North Carolina A&T State University Continuing Education at any time.
Online registration at NCAT Continuing Education is secured by one of the most reputable providers of online purchasing on the internet. Your information is secure and will not be shared with third parties.
Your transcript can help you track your progress towards our professional certifications. You can always review your investment to date in your Continuing Education course with your student profile.
Note: Even if you are not quite ready to register, you can sign in now and create a student login, password and profile. When you do register, this will streamline the process and save you time. Click here to Register Online or setup your profile!
In Person Registration at 1020 East Wendover Building Room 109, Greensboro, NC.