The Office of International Programs (OIP) is a unit within the Division of Academic Affairs to provide cohesiveness and direction for the international affairs of North Carolina A&T State University.
The objectives of OIP encompass all disciplines and includes:
- academic exchange programs for students and faculty
- study abroad
- managing agreements with overseas institutions
- working with faculty to develop new international programs
- the nationally recognized Global Studies Certificate Program
- global awareness activities through various cultural and educational activities throughout the year to create a campus-wide global perspective.
International students on our campus play a major role in helping our campus community to develop global awareness. We work closely with the Office of the Provost, deans and faculty to ensure exposure for all members in our university community.
In accordance with the University's Globalization Initiative, the OIP is committed to promoting global awareness, understanding and education for students, faculty and staff. OIP is leading the effort to enhance the international competencies of A&T graduates, faculty and staff by:
- creating access to international and cross-cultural experiences through study abroad and exchange programs
- on-campus workshops
- lectures and cultural events
- a Global Studies Certificate Program for undergraduate students
- and the hosting of international visitors to the university
The Office of International Programs is the depository of the Memoranda of Understanding between A&T and overseas institutions.
We welcome you to our website and we challenge you to consider the opportunities presented both on-campus and abroad to expand your horizons.
All students are encouraged to attend a campus safety forum set for Friday, 4 p.m., in Harrison Auditorium on the N.C. A&T campus.
As summer approaches, so does the need for activities for children during summer break. Registration for 2017 Aggie Enrichment Camps at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is now open.
Two legendary leaders of the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (CAES) at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University – Dr. Arthur P. Bell and the late Dr. Howard F. Robinson – were inducted into the college’s Agriculture Hall of Fame Wednesday.
N.C. A&T does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Title IX Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.