The Office of International Programs (OIP) is a unit within the Division of Academic Affairs to provide cohesiveness and direction for the international affairs of North Carolina A&T State University.
The objectives of OIP encompass all disciplines and includes:
- academic exchange programs for students and faculty
- study abroad
- managing agreements with overseas institutions
- working with faculty to develop new international programs
- the nationally recognized Global Studies Certificate Program
- global awareness activities through various cultural and educational activities throughout the year to create a campus-wide global perspective.
International students on our campus play a major role in helping our campus community to develop global awareness. We work closely with the Office of the Provost, deans and faculty to ensure exposure for all members in our university community.
In accordance with the University's Globalization Initiative, the OIP is committed to promoting global awareness, understanding and education for students, faculty and staff. OIP is leading the effort to enhance the international competencies of A&T graduates, faculty and staff by:
- creating access to international and cross-cultural experiences through study abroad and exchange programs
- on-campus workshops
- lectures and cultural events
- a Global Studies Certificate Program for undergraduate students
- and the hosting of international visitors to the university
The Office of International Programs is the depository of the Memoranda of Understanding between A&T and overseas institutions.
We welcome you to our website and we challenge you to consider the opportunities presented both on-campus and abroad to expand your horizons.
When classes began on Wednesday, Aug. 19, approximately 1,802 freshmen and 634 transfer students joined the student body at North Carolina A&T State University.
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University will commemorate 125 years as a premier institution of higher learning, during the 2015-16 academic year.
The N.C. A&T University Foundation Inc. has tapped the legendary rhythm and blues group, The O’Jays, to headline the alumni concert.
University Events Center