Registration, Withdrawal, Grades, & Transcript Request
Ready to Register for distance learning courses, or do you need to withdraw from an online course or the University, or perhaps you need an official copy of your transcript? Find the needed information below.
Distance Learning Course Listings
Find out what distance learning courses are being offered by clicking on the appropriate term(s).
- Fall 2014 (August 20, 2014 - December 12, 2014)
How to Register
Aggie Access Online is the online course registration system for the University. You can easily search for course offerings and available spaces by using "Class Schedule Search" and course descriptions by using "Course Catalog Search."
- Choose the term of interest and submit.
- Use the selection options on the following screen to narrow your search further by specifying other field options.
- Follow these steps to register for your distance learning course(s).
- Step 1. Complete the University Admissions process by visiting Getting Started. (Please skip this step if you have already been officially admitted into the University.)
- Step 2. Contact your academic advisor. Use Search to locate your assigned academic advisor.
- Step 3. Search for courses via the Internet using Aggie Access Online.
- Step 4. Review, pay, and validate your bill. Please review your bill for accuracy in Aggie Access Online. Tuition and fees for Distance Learning courses are paid to the Office of the Treasurer via Aggie Access Online or face-to-face. (Note: You will not be able to apply for an NCAT email account, or access distance learning courses until your bill has been paid and validated. Classes will be dropped, daily, once late registration begins, if your account is not validated. Please consult the Academic Calendar for the late registration date.)
Distance Learning students who are not in proximity of the University may send a communication, before the deadline date(s), to the Center for Distance Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-334-7081 (Fax), requesting to withdraw from your distance learning course(s) or to be withdrawn from the University. Please consult the Academic Calendar for the deadline dates. Be sure to include:
- Your Full Name
- Banner ID Number
- Distance Learning Course(s)
- Daytime Contact Information
- Last Day of Attendance
- Reason for the Withdrawal
We will complete your form, secure all required signatures, submit it to the Office of the Registrar, and forward a copy to you. Students who are on-campus or within proximity of the University, should follow the same procedure for withdrawing on-campus courses.
Grades for all completed courses may be retrieved by logging into Aggie Access Online.
Official transcript requests of students' records should be addressed to the Office of the Registrar. Information regarding cost and request options, including online, are available.