Students searching for intellectual stimulation and growth, critical thinkers seeking research opportunities, travelers at heart looking to learn abroad and future leaders and citizens of the world who want to serve humankind but don’t yet know how N.C. A&T is the community that can help you succeed and improve the quality of life for all in the 21st century.
We believe that the complicated challenges facing us today require problem solvers with more complex backgrounds, which is why our first-year students, distance learners and those enrolled in continuing studies all have access to our academic resources and can pursue interdisciplinary work in a broad selection of colleges and departments:
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences
- College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Health and Human Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- The Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- The Graduate College
There are many reasons to study at N.C. A&T, including the fact that learning here is not limited to Greensboro, but is delivered in a variety of locations via many different available resources.