Welcome to North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University's job listings!
North Carolina A&T State University is one of America’s highly-respected land-grant universities, focused on interdisciplinary research, creative scholarship, exemplary undergraduate and graduate instruction, and community service and engagement. North Carolina A&T State University is one (1) of the seventeen (17) institutions of The University of North Carolina System and is a Land-Grant and "High Research Activity" institution committed to fulfilling its fundamental purposes through exemplary undergraduate and graduate instruction, scholarly and creative research, and effective public service. The University offers degree programs at the baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. The University enrolls approximately 11,000 students and employs more than 1,800 faculty and staff.
The recruitment and retention of high potential leadership, faculty and staff are critical to the University’s success. You are encouraged to learn more about the challenging career opportunities the University provides and the application process by accessing the links below:
- Apply for Staff Employment Opportunities
- Apply for EPA Non-Faculty - Senior Academic and Administrative Officers, Non-Faculty Instructional and Research Employees Employment Opportunities
- Apply for Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Apply for Temporary Staff Positions
- Foreign National Employment Information